8.14.2014

When your husband makes pies..

 
you post a thousand pictures of them, because, well, YOUR HUSBAND made pies. I don't know about you, but I think that's pretty cool. What's even cooler is that they were so, so delicious. And man, that crust. He learned from the best, a grandma. His great grandmother and grandmother would often have him over in the summers to teach him all the secrets of making good pies. Those summer lessons paid off friends. These pies were amazing. Zachary made a blueberry and lemon meringue. I was so proud of his masterpieces. We took these two to a pie party at our friends house. A pie party, where we watched the Life of Pi! How fun is that?! Now, for your viewing and mouth watering pleasure, Zachary's pies.
 Why is my hand like lemon pie? Because of my rang. Hahaha. Get it?
 Zachary's pie recipes & crust secrets coming soon!
post signature

No comments :

Pin It button on image hover